Two months ago, I introduced my simple framework to everyone. It looks OK to me and my friends / my colleagues so I’d like to write down some notes for building your own one based on it. Hopefully, this post will save your time.
- Download the latest source code here
- Download Bulk Rename Utility and install it if not yet
- rename all the folders, all the files whose name contains VietHoang to YourClientName
- Download Notepad++ and install it if not yet
- open it and press Ctrl + F to open “Find” dialog
- select Find in Files tab
- find VietHoang inside all the files in project folder then replace to YourClientName
- Open YourClientName.Sitecore.sln via Visual Studio and make sure you build it successfully
- Refer to Step-by-step Guide in order to add your own tweaks if necessary
I highly recommend that you should install some Visual Studio extensions below as well:
- SlowCheetah – XML Transforms: it’s helpful for creating transform files
- File Nesting: it’s helpful for creating nest files
Happy Sitecore Coding!